Group Fitness, we call it Total Body Conditioning!
MONTHLY GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE Opens a New Window.
Monthly schedules are posted and emailed in advance to participants
Get fit while having fun in our group fitness classes. Choose from a full menu of innovative and established 60, 45, and 30-minute exercise sessions, six days a week, all year long. There are no long-term contracts or membership fees and all classes on the monthly schedule are included with a monthly membership. Join for a month or take a class- the choice is yours!
All classes are multi-level, designed for participants 18 and older (Ages 14-17, if accompanied by a legal guardian) ranging from beginner through advanced. Our instructors can offer guidance concerning program placement. Examples of classes featured in our program include: Boot Camp, Cardio Butts and Gutts, Fitness-Lite, Group Barbell, Zumba, Yoga, Cardio Core H.I.T., Pilates, and much more. We're always adding new classes. Once registered, you can participate in as many sessions as you choose.
Take a class! Try it - you'll love it. We offer a 'free class' option for newcomers. Check with our Customer Service Desk for details
Monthly Pass Best Value!
Take an unlimited number of classes throughout the month.Passes expire at the end of the month and cannot be prorated. Sign up for 'auto-renew' and receive a $3 discount and two guest passes.
Purchase a Group Fitness Membership
- Visit the Online Registration Opens a New Window. page and select the appropriate box:
- Login, if you have an account or create an account.
- Group Fitness membership options are listed in the left column.
- For assistance or to update your account, contact the Parks & Recreation Customer Service Desk, 724-779-4FUN (4386).
2019 Monthly Membership Rates
- Resident Membership: $40
- Non-resident Membership: $43
- Student Membership: $33
- 55+ Membership: $33
- Five-class Pass: $35 or $45 for Non-resident
- Take A Class - Drop-In Rates
- $10 Resident
- $12 for Non-resident
- $8 for 55+