Our philosophy is simple... We are all about kids, learning and fun.
At the Cranberry Early Learning Center, we take great pride in ensuring that each and every one of our students reach their fullest potential. Our Handwriting without Tears Opens a New Window. curriculum and The Creative Curriculum for Preschool for Ages 3-5 Opens a New Window. are designed to help prepare children for success by offering them a wide variety of learning styles to meet each child's individual need. We want children to become independent, self-confident, curious learners who can work well with each other.
Our professionally trained instructors teach our students how to learn, not just in preschool, but all through their lives. We do this by creating purposeful, productive play experiences. Then, we expand our learning environment through educational field trips and taking full advantage of our in-house amenities such as the gymnasium and library.
We love hearing from parents!
"We wanted to take a moment to thank all three teachers for making our daughter's first experience with school such a positive one. This is also her first experience being away from dad, mom, or grandma ever! She was so happy after class was over. All of you helped give her a big boost of confidence by helping her have a great first day! She even asked to go back tomorrow! It doesn't get much better than that. We Sincerely Thank YOU!"
Our Core Developmental Goals
Social / Emotional: To help children develop independence, self-confidence, and self-control, follow rules and routines, make friends, and learn what it means to be part of a group.
Physical: To increase children’s gross motor skills, such as balancing, running, jumping, throwing and catching, and their fine motor skills to do tasks like buttoning, stringing beads, cutting, drawing, and writing.
Cognitive: To acquire thinking skills such as the ability to solve problems, to ask questions, and to think logically. Opportunities are provided for sorting, classifying, comparing, counting, making patterns, and using materials with their imagination to show what they have learned.
Language: To use words to communicate with others, listen to others and participate in conversations, understand the purpose of print, recognize letters and words, and begin writing for a purpose.
- Tuition is payable on a monthly basis.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee per child.
- 5% sibling discount, if registered at the same time.
- A Resident Discount is available.
- Mid-year registrations are accepted, as available.
- Age Requirements:
- Age 3 by March 1 for 2 ½ year old program.
- Age 3 for Preschool and age 4 for Pre-Kindergarten by September 1.
Why choose our school?
- Supportive learning environment
- Spacious, new classrooms
- Advanced security features
- Professionally trained educators
- In-house library and gymnasium
- IPad technology in our classrooms
- Dedicated, child-sized restrooms
Age 2 1/2 Preschool
Our 2 ½ year old class focuses on socialization. We will introduce the school setting and rules for cooperative play and learning, and help children happily separate from their parents, for an enjoyable school experience. Our academic emphasis will be on language development and social interaction. It is recommended that the potty training process be well underway. Participants must be age 3 by March 1.
One Day Program
- Tuesday, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Resident Discount Monthly Tuition: $65.
- Non-Resident Discount Monthly Tuition: $72.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $25.
Ages 3 and 4 Preschool
This program is one of your child's first steps in the educational world. Our curriculum follows a 'hands-on' approach to learning. Multi-sensory activities that enhance the total development of the child are planned in a sequential manner following a theme, or as part of an unit. We will focus on math readiness, language and motor development, art and music. Students meet twice weekly for 2 1/2 hours per day from September through May. Students must be age three by September 1, and must be potty trained.
Two Day Program
- Mon & Wed., 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tues. & Thurs, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Mon. & Wed., 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Tues. & Thurs., 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Resident Discount Monthly Tuition: $105.
- Non-Resident Discount Monthly Tuition: $136.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $50.
Ages 4 and 5, Pre-Kindergarten Program (3 Days)
This program focuses on Kindergarten preparation, building on language, science, dramatic play, art, math and music. We emphasize self-awareness and independence to enhance social skills, promote development in language, math, science, art and motor skills. Students meet three times weekly for 2 1/2 hours per day, September through May. Students must be age four by September 1 and must be potty trained. This program is recommended for children who will enter Kindergarten in September the following year.
Three Day Program
- Mon., Weds., & Thurs., 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Mon., Wed., & Thurs., 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Resident Discount Monthly Tuition: $152.
- Non-Resident Discount Monthly Tuition: $178.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $60.
Ages 4 and 5, Pre-Kindergarten Program (4 days)
This program focuses on Kindergarten preparation, and includes a combination of activities, language, science, dramatic play, art, math, music, and self-awareness and sufficiency. The learning environment is enriched with themes and activities which enhance social skills, promote development in language, math, science, art and motor skills. Students meet four times a week for 2 ½ hours per day from September through May. Students must be age four by September 1. Recommended for children who will enter Kindergarten in September the following year.
Four Day Program
- Mon., Tues., Weds. & Thurs, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Mon., Tues., Weds. & Thurs., 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Resident Discount Monthly Tuition: $199.
- Non-Resident Discount Monthly Tuition: $220.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $70.