- Commuters may also find that their transit needs could be met by the Butler Transit Authority (BTA), which now offers commuter service to downtown Pittsburgh via Rt. 228.
- I-79 Exit 83, Evans City / Rt. 528 Jackson Township. Service provided by New Castle Area Transit Authority
- Cranberry Community Park, 111 Ernie Mashuda Dr. (off Rt. 19 by Fire Station) No Transit Service
- Rt. 19 at Rt. 228 (next to Burger King) No Transit Service
- Baierl Ice Complex, 103 Marshall Dr., Warrendale, PA. Commuter service provided by Lenzner
- Warrendale Bayne Rd. at Brush Creek Rd. Commuter service provided by Lenzner Additional daily service is available through New Castle Area Transit Authority.
Join the program with a phone call or register online - save time and money. Visit CommuteInfo.org Opens a New Window. or call 1-888-819-6110.
CommuteInfo is available to meet with employers
To schedule an onsite meeting at your workplace, call 1-888-819-6110.
CommuteInfo serves employers and commuters in: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties. The Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission's CommuteInfo® program is designed to increase the number of people who travel to work or school by transit, carpool, vanpool, or bikepool. CommuteInfo operates the region's carpool and vanpool program. The goal is for commuters living, working, or attending school within the 10-county SPC region to choose ridesharing at least twice a week. Over 1,250 commuters a day ride in a CommuteInfo carpool or vanpool.