Contact Customer Service if you need a building permit, have questions about the Collection Connection program, need to pay your water, sewer, and/or trash utility bill, need directions, or have a question regarding the Township.
Water or Sewer
After-Hours Hotline, 724-720-6464
- No water service
- Water main break
- Low water pressure
- Issues with taste, odor or color of your water
- Sewer backups
- Clogged storm drains
- Wastewater odors
Power Outages or Downed Power Lines Penn Power, 1- 888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877)
Gas Emergencies Call 911 and then contact your gas supplier.
Sewer and Water Service
Water System - Cranberry Township owns and operates the public water supply system serving the Township. Water is obtained from the West View Water Authority.
All about your water meter
Service Applications for Sewer/Water
Complete the online application Opens a New Window. and submit it to Customer Service. For a paper copy, please or visit in-person .
Selling a home
- Lien Letter Request Opens a New Window. Use this form when: You are about to sell your home. It requests the Township to produce a letter for your buyer or bank certifying that you do not owe money to Cranberry for things like sewer service, real estate tax, or other municipal debts for which your property is collateral.
Moving to another Township address
- Water/Sewer/Trash Service Request Opens a New Window. Use this form when: You are about to move to a new address in Cranberry This form will initiate water, sewer and trash collection service at that address. It applies to both homeowners and tenants.
Trash, Recycling and Yard Waste Services
Cranberry Township, through our municipal solid waste program called Collection Connection, provides weekly curbside trash and recycling collection services to the majority of homes within the Township. Yard waste services are also offered weekly eight and ½ months out of the year and two weeks are set aside in January for Christmas tree pickup.
Service details... In most instances, residents receive water, sewer and trash services and are billed monthly.
Electric and Gas Utility Providers
In Pennsylvania, you can choose the company that generates your electricity and your gas supplier:
- Columbia Gas 1-800-460-4332
- Dominion / Peoples Gas 1-800-764-0111
- Equitable Gas 1-800-654-6335
- First Energy / Penn Power 1-800-720-3600
- For a complete list of providers, visit PaPowerSwitch.com
Phone, Cable and Internet
Two companies in Cranberry provide bundled TV, phone and internet service – Armstrong Utilities, which is the Township’s dominant supplier, and Consolidated Communications – but their service areas don’t overlap. Homes north of North Boundary Road can secure phone service from Verizon, but not their TV or Internet services. Satellite, cellular and streaming services are available from multiple vendors, however only those listed below maintain physical assets in the Township. Other Internet Service Providers are welcome to do business in Cranberry, but so far, none have taken advantage of the opportunity.
- Verizon 1-888-781-5510 or Verizon Online
- Armstrong 1-877-277-5711 Armstrong website
- Consolidated Communications 724-443-3200 Consolidated website
- Century Link 1-855-861-2800
Taxes and Voter Information
- Cranberry Township - Local Tax information
- Real Estate Taxes (Property Tax Collector) Ph: 724-776-1103
- Earned Income, Business Privilege, Mercantile Tax and License (Berkheimer Tax Administator)
- Butler County Bureau of Elections Voter Information Ph: 724-284-5308
- Cranberry Township Voting Districts and Polling locations