- Animal Ordinance Opens a New Window. – In Cranberry Township, all pet dogs and cats must remain under the control of their owners.
- Dog owners may purchase their pet's annual license in the Cranberry Public Library.
- Dog Park – Enjoy Cranberry’s 4-acre off-leash facility in Community Park.
- Exotic Animals Opens a New Window. – Exotic wild pets require State Game Commission permits.
- Farm Animals – Cranberry does not have regulations concerning horses or other farm livestock.
- Animal pests – Contact an animal removal service for invasive pests, such as raccoons. Contact an animal removal service. Animal Services 412-795-9333 or 412-366-4225; Critter Control 724-775-5444; Giger Pest Control 724-898-2244; or others listed in the Yellow Pages. The Pennsylvania Game Commission will not respond to these calls.
- Bats - Contact Giger Pest Control, Animal Services, Critter Control (listed above). Important safety information concerning bats from the Center for Disease Control & Prevention. Learning about bats and rabies Opens a New Window.
- Lost a pet? Found a Pet? Lost Paws Opens a New Window. 724-503-4417 may be able to help
- Crespo Wildlife Solutions Opens a New Window. - 814-421-9396. Handles all species of wildlife, including but not limited to Canada geese, bats, skunks, groundhogs, squirrels, flying squirrels, raccoons, feral (wild) cats, starlings, pigeons, sparrows, barn swallows, opossums, porcupines. Service areas include: Cranberry, Beaver, Ellwood City, New Castle, Johnstown, Altoona, Greensburg, Latrobe, Ligonier, Somerset, Murrysville, Irwin, and surrounding areas.
- Dead deer or dead bear, found on Cranberry Township roadways, contact the Pennsylvania Game Commission Opens a New Window. at 814-432-3187.
- Dead deer or bear found on Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) roadways within the Township, contact the PennDOT Hotline 724-284-8800.
- Other Domestic and Non-Domestic Animal On State or Township roadways within Cranberry Township, contact Customer Service at 724-776-4806, to submit a service request for removal.