Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I?
Select a Category
Codes, Planning, Community Development
Contact Township Administration and Board of Supervisors
Cranberry Area Diversity Network (CADN)
CTVFC Volunteer Fire Company
Engineering and Environmental Services
Parks and Recreation
Participating in a Virtual Public Meeting
Sponsorships, Events, Memorials
Water, Sewer, Stormwater, Trash
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Temporary Water Service Turn Off Request
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Water Service Account number
Emergency Contact & Phone Number
Date service should be restored
The Fine Print
Submit this request at least 24 hours in advance.
* Completely close the main water valve by the meter on your side of the line.
* Verify that water service has actually been shut-off; Cranberry will not be responsible for damages or water charges if the shut-off has not occurred.
* Curb box problems may delay shut-off on the date requested.
* A minimum base rate will continue after water service has been shut-off.
*There is a $50 charge that covers both shut-off and restoration of service. This charge will appear on your next monthly bill.
* Once water service has been shut-off, it will not be restored unless the owner or the owner's authorized agent is physically present at the timeservice is restored.
By checking the "I agree" checkbox below, I acknowledge that I accept the above conditions and request the Township to turn water off to the property whose address appears on this form.
Check box to agree
By checking the "I agree" box, I acknowledge that I accept the above conditions and request the Township to turn water off to the property whose address appears on this form.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Fees, Codes, Ordinances
Government Websites by
PARKS & REC
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow