Yard waste collections resume the week of March 28-April 1 on your regular collection day.
- Place yard waste curbside in green top cart or biodegradable paper bags
- Remove dirt, stones, litter and other debris from your leaves.
- Close the bags by folding them top down.
- No sticker is necessary during the yard waste collection season.
- Leaves in plastic bags will NOT be collected.
To order a GREEN top Yard Waste cart contact the Customer Service Center, 724-776-4806, option 3. Note: There is no additional fee for the yard waste cart.
Biodegradable Yard Waste bags are available for purchase from Customer Service. Five 30 gallon paper bags for $2. Biodegradable paper bags are also available at most home improvement and hardware stores. Plastic lawn bags are not biodegradable.