Posted: November 17, 2020, due to COVID-19
Township Suspends In-House Appointments for
Non-Emergency Leak and Pressure Checks
Customers can also contact private plumbers to diagnose and resolve problems. Township staff will continue to respond,
as-needed to work on non-communicating water meters.
Monitor and control your water usage with the Water Meter Portal
The tool is designed to give residents the option to better manage their water consumption. The portal will provide insights into water usage on a daily or weekly basis.
To create your free Water Meter Portal Account
- Locate your Account Number and Customer ID Number which are located on the remittance portion of your utility bill.
- Log into www.CranberryTownship.org/WaterMeter
- Follow directions to set up account – paying attention to requirements for creating a new password
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email
- From the confirmation email, login in with the email address and password you created when setting up your account.
- From the Water Meter Portal you will be able to monitor and view daily usage, plus link to Pay Your Bill online
- For additional information or help with setting up your account, please contact Customer Service at 724-776-4806
Drip, drip, drip. Small drips can result in thousands of wasted gallons of fresh water.
Water Saving Tips for Toilets
Toilet flushing is the single highest use of water in the average home, so it also presents a prime opportunity for water conservation. With the average person flushing five times a day, toilets make up about 31% of overall household water consumption. Check out these water and money-saving tips from our friends at Home Water Works...
It’s easy to save water indoors
More indoor water-saving tips for toilets, the clothes washer, showers, faucet, dishwasher and more.