Vogel Disposal Service, Cranberry Township's contracted trash, yard waste, and recycling provider, is working to resolve recent issues with pickups in the Township.
The Township is working closely with Vogel to identify and solve issues. Customers should continue to place items at the curbs on the specified pickup day.
Also please note:
Cart Do’s and Don’ts
- Place all carts out the night before to assure pick up.
- Lids down please! When placing carts curbside, please be sure the lids are closed.
- Arrows on the lid show which side of the cart should face the street. This enables the truck mechanical arm to work properly and ensures that your trash isn’t scattered on the street.
- Bag all garbage before putting it into the cart.
- Don’t put more in your cart than it can hold with the lid fully closed.
- Don’t overload your cart. Heavy cartloads will cause the mechanical arm to fail.
- Place carts 2 feet apart from one another and at least 2 feet away from obstructions such as mail boxes, posts, trees, and vehicles.
Vogel will not go back and pick up if not following the guidelines stated above.