Seneca Valley School District students will be honored with a parade featuring Township first responders Monday.
The parade will also feature nearly 100 staff members who will make their way throughout Township neighborhoods to greet students and their families. They will be joined by Township police, fire and EMS crews, as well as responders from Seven Fields.
The parade will begin at about 10:45 a.m., and will travel through the following neighborhoods:
- Route 1: Beginning at Haine School and traveling to Fernway; Clearbrook; Sun Valley and Woodlands; Berkley Manor, Hampshire Woods and Autumn Hill; Georgetown Square; and Freedom Woods.
- Route 2: Beginning at Haine School and traveling to Glen Eden; Maples; Antler Ridge; Eden Way; Settler’s Grove; Glenbrook Manor; Manor Creek; Unionville; Springfield Manor; Winchester; and Meeder via Route 19.
- Route 3: Beginning at Hope Church and traveling to Timberline; Peace; Walden Pond; Crystal Springs; Lakevue; St. Leaonards Woods; Hazelwood; Spring Meadows; Grandshire; across Route 228 to the Village at Cranberry Woods; Haven at Cranberry Woods; Southridge; and Dutilh Apartments.
- Route 4: Beginning at Rowan Elementary and traveling past the Route 19 trailer court; Franklin Ridge; Franklin Crossings; Preserves East; Preserves West; North Boundary; Shadow Creek; and Forest Edge.
- Route 5: Beginning at Hope Church and traveling to Northridge; the Estates at Seven Fields; and Castle Creek.
- Route 6: Beginning at Haine School and traveling to Creekwood and Creekwood Commons; Kimberwick; Bellevue Park and Park Place; Chatham Commons; Forest Park; The Crossings; Highland Village; Havenwood; Hunters Creek; Avery’s Field; Woodbine; Green Fields Estates; Briar Creek; and Eden Square.
- Route 7: Beginning at Haine School and traveling to Cranberry Pointe; Cranberry Estates; Cranberry West; Cranberry Village; Valleybrook; Deer Run; Pine Ridge; Fernway; Orchard Park; Darlington and Grace Estates; and Blue Ridge.
- Route 8: Beginning at Rowan Elementary and traveling to Fox Run; Canterbury Heights; Carriage Manor; Forest Knoll; Windwood Heights; Redmond Place; Old Towne; Scenic Ridge; and LaGrande Maison.
Families along the routes are asked to wave from the safety of their homes and porches and not gather at bus stops or street corners in an effort to promote social distancing,
Media is invited to film along these routes.