To give residents as many outdoor options as possible while encouraging social distancing, Cranberry Highlands Golf Course will open the cart paths to walkers, joggers and hikers.
The course will be open from 9 AM - 7 PM. beginning April 1 until required preparation begins for golf course reopening for regular play.
The following rules are in place:
- Residents are asked to stay on cart paths, which are each three miles long.
- This is critically important on days when there is frost on the grass.
- Users are advised not to enter the maintenance or apiary areas.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards or other items with wheels are permitted.
- No pets of any kind are allowed.
- The course itself is closed to golfers.
- No fishing is permitted in ponds.
- Parking is available in the clubhouse lot only.
- There are no water fountains or restrooms available.
- Residents are asked to dispose of their own trash.