June 30, 2022
Rotary Amphitheater sponsored by Armstrong
Ernie Mashuda Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Concert in the Park: Butler County Symphony
Thursday, June 30, 2022
Special thanks to the Butler County Tourism Bureau for sponsoring this appearance of the Symphony. Their program is sure to put you in the 'patriotic' mood with a tribute to America.
The Cranberry Rotary will be on hand, selling food and refreshments. Stop by and say Hello and treat yourself!
Thursday Concerts in the Park, 7:00 PM
- Thurs., June 30 - Butler County Symphony
- Thurs., July 7 - Stampede (Country/Rock)
- Thurs., July 21 - Pittsburgh Belairs (DooWop, Oldies)
- Thurs., July 28 - Water View Band (classic Rock & Blues)
- Thurs., August 4 - The Eldorado Band (Country/Southern Rock)
- Thurs., August 11 - Totally 80s (80s Rock)
Thurs., July 14
- 6:00 PM - This-That & The Other Thing (Classic Rock 60s, 70s...), 6 PM
- 8:15 PM - No Bad JuJu (Pop, R & B, classic to modern)
Fri., July 15
- 6:00 PM - Franchise Band (Pop/Rock/Funk/R&B/HipHop)
- 8:15 PM - BB Steal (80s rock/pop/cover band)
Sat., July 16
- 1:00 PM - to be announced
- 3:15 PM - TKO (Top 40 Rock & Pop hits from the 80s to today)
- 5:30 PM - Pixelated (90s Pop Rock)
- 8:00 PM - NOMaD (modern & classic Country/Rock)
Note: Dogs, on leash, are permitted in Community Park. Effective June 1 (with the exception of Community Days, July 12-17)
Dogs are welcome to attend the Township’s Thursday Concerts in the Park and Family Movies in the Park events at the Rotary Amphitheater.
As part of a pilot program, dogs will be permitted on designated areas and trails in Community Park beginning June 1. They must be leashed at all times and are not permitted on sports fields or Kids Castle Playground.
As they have done at North Boundary Park, the Township’s K9 Connection group will serve as Ambassadors to educate owners on rules. Waste stations and signage will be installed later this summer. The pilot program will be reviewed by Township staff to determine its success.