Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Sewer, Water and Trash Collection Services

  1. Application for Water, Sewer and Trash Service

    Do not use this form if you are moving in the next 24 hours. Contact the Customer Service Center directly, Mon.-Fri., 7:30 AM-5:00 PM.

  2. Odor Complaint Form

    If you notice odors coming from the Brush Creek Treatment Plant on Powell Road, please let us know.

  3. Temporary Water Service Turn Off Request

    Use this form when: you will be away for an extended period or are changing tenants in a rental property you own and want the Township... More…

  1. Final Reading Request

    Use this form when: You are moving out and need to pay for your final water and sewer use. This form requests a technician to come to... More…

  2. One-Time Sewer Credit (Pool or Lawn )

    Use this form when: You are starting a lawn at a newly built home or filling a newly built pool for the first time; or for annual... More…

  3. Water Leak Credit Request

    Use this form when: Your home has had a significant water leak due to a broken pipe or meter. This form requests relief from the... More…