Who is the Earned Income Tax Collector?
Berkheimer Tax Administrator (1%)
0.5% to Cranberry Township, and 0.5% to Seneca Valley School District for a total of 1%.
103 South Duffy Road
Butler, PA 16001
Ph:724-282-0377
Office Hours: M-F 8:30 AM - 4:30 PMMore...

Show All Answers

1. Who is the Earned Income Tax Collector?
2. Who is the Property Tax Collector?
3. What is the Cranberry Township property tax millage?
4. Where is the IRS office?