Recycle the present(s), save for the future (of the Cardboard Compactor). Please follow our rules of use!
Rules of Use: Cardboard Compactor
- Don't leave boxes on ground - Wet or piled-up boxes can leave a mess. Please put all boxes inside compactor.
- Break down boxes before compacting - Insert flat pieces of cardboard/flattened boxes into open slot.
- Compactor is for cardboard only - NO trash. NO styrofoam. NO packing materials.
- Dumpsters are for Township use only - Dumpsters are NOT for residential use. Anyone caught dumping illegally may be prosecuted.
- Press green button after use - Green button starts compaction. Press after loading cardboard.
- If compactor is down, call hotline - Please contact Public Works if machine needs maintenance.
Cranberry Township Public Works - (724) 776 - 4806 ext. 1005
Compactor for Cranberry residents ONLY