Established in 2013, the award acknowledges individuals or groups in the Cranberry Community who have demonstrated the following attributes in service to the library:
* Generously supports the library by sharing their time, talents, and resources
* Exhibits a creative vision for the future of Library Service within the community
* Shows an unselfish dedication to serving the library
* Acts as an exemplary ambassador on the library’s behalf
* Demonstrates inspirational library and community leadership
Library Board Member, Nancy Sargent, believes that Jerry was an obvious choice to receive the award. “He’s a humble and generous community leader whose unwavering support of the Cranberry Township Library helps to ensure our path to continued growth and success.”
Given annually during National Library Week, Mr. Andree will be honored at a reception on Friday, April 15 from 7 – 8:30 pm in the library. Members of the public are welcome to attend, but are asked to register via an email to email@example.com by Thursday, April 7. Space is limited.
Past award recipients are Bruce and Conni Mazzoni, The Cranberry Township Women’s Club, and the Friends of Cranberry Public Library.