July 2, 2022
Public Works Maintenance Facility
20729 Rt. 19
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Cranberry HHW Collection
Saturday, July 2, 2022
Visit the Noble Environmental website for a detailed list of accepted and non-accepted items. After completing the online registration form, residents will receive an email confirmation. Text and email reminders will be sent leading up to the event. Appointments are required to help reduce traffic flow and wait time.
All chemicals must be clearly labeled and securely sealed. Containers greater than 5 gallons in size will NOT be accepted. If you have containers that are larger than 5 gallons in size, please contact customer service to determine the best solution.
What to expect when you arrive for your scheduled recycling appointment:
- All items should be loaded into your trunk, back hatch, or in the bed of your pickup truck.
- Once you arrive signs and traffic cones will direct you to the designated drop-off area.
- Please stay in your car at all times.
- Smoking is prohibited while onsite.
- Roll down your window and state your name and appointment time.
- Your materials will be unloaded by the contractor and placed on a scale visible to you.
- After confirming weights, you will be advised of fees due. Credit cards are the only accepted form of payment at this time.
- Our staff will come to your window to take payment.
- Future collections at the Cranberry Township Public Works facility will be held on Sat., October 22, 2022.