- Variable base rates linked to the volume of household garbage generated. The larger your trash cart, the higher your base rate.
- A prepaid sticker system to discard extra items without changing your base rate. (see Collection Stickers)
- Recycling and yard waste collection at no additional cost.
- Refer to the schedule for your regular collection day.
- Automated collection trucks equipped with mechanical pickup arms.
- Customers are billed for trash collection on their monthly Sewer, Water, and Trash bill.
Sat Sep. 7
Sat Sep. 14
Thu Sep. 19
Sat Oct. 5
No collections when these holidays occur on a weekday.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
If your collection day is:
ON OR AFTER a weekday holiday, your collection will be 1 day later.
BEFORE a weekday holiday, there will be no change in your pick up.
You'll need to prepare it according to these instructions and attach a $4 collection sticker. Additional Info...
Save $1 per month on your Sewer, Water & Trash bill with easy Auto Pay. Details...
When placing carts curbside, please be sure the lids are closed. Read on...