Township Customer Service
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sign up to receive:
- Click here to see your regular collection day.
- Variable base rates linked to the volume of household garbage generated. The larger your trash cart, the higher your base rate.
- A prepaid sticker system to discard extra items without changing your base rate. (see Collection Stickers)
- Recycling and yard waste collection at no additional cost.
- Automated collection trucks are equipped with mechanical pickup arms.
- Customers are billed for trash collection on their monthly Sewer, Water, and Trash bill.
Sat Oct. 23
Sat Oct. 23
Thu Nov. 11
Sat Nov. 13
No collections are made when these holidays occur on a weekday: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
There is no schedule change if the holiday falls on a weekend, regardless of when the holiday is observed.
If your collection day is:
ON OR AFTER a weekday holiday, your collection will be 1 day later.
BEFORE a weekday holiday, there will be no change in your pick up.
A new addition to the Township’s annual Drug TakeBack event will benefit the community while taking drugs off the streets. Read on...
Our program uses prepaid stickers for picking up extra items outside the carts. Read on...