Township Customer Service
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sign up to receive:
- Click here to see your regular collection day.
- Variable base rates linked to the volume of household garbage generated. The larger your trash cart, the higher your base rate.
- A prepaid sticker system to discard extra items without changing your base rate. (see Collection Stickers)
- Recycling and yard waste collection at no additional cost.
- Automated collection trucks are equipped with mechanical pickup arms.
- Customers are billed for trash collection on their monthly Sewer, Water, and Trash bill.
Sat Jul. 18
Sat Jul. 25
Sat Aug. 22
Sat Sep. 19
No collections are made when these holidays occur on a weekday: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
If your collection day is:
ON OR AFTER a weekday holiday, your collection will be 1 day later.
BEFORE a weekday holiday, there will be no change in your pick up.
For decades, we’ve placed significant emphasis on water quality. That mission never stops, and the results of state mandated water tests for 2019 confirm that the processes are working. In short, our water is excellent. Read the 2019 Water Quality Report...
Thanks for paying your utility bill - but wait, there's more. Info-inserts tell a detailed story about water, sewer, stormwater & trash. Utility Bill Inserts...