When you need an emergency response, Dial 911 to reach the police, fire department, or medical assistance. Outside Butler County, call 724-282-1221
Do you live, work or travel through Cranberry? Be instantly informed of trusted, neighborhood-level community information. Text messages are sent to your cell phone or email to your Inbox (text message rates apply) Caution! Do not access text messages while driving. Do so safely - while stopped or parked. Sign up for: Cranberry Connect
Contact the Police
2525 Rochester Road
Cranberry Township, PA 16066-6499
Police Customer Service Desk
Mon.-Fri., 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Police Administrative Staff
Mon.- Fri., 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
An appointment is suggested.
Investigations / Detectives
Mon.- Fri., 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Ph: 724-776-5180 x 1430
Volunteer Opportunities - We are interested in volunteers to serve as Emergency Medical Technicians and/or Paramedics. For more information, call the EMS, 724-776-4480.
Join the Fire Company - "We provide the training -- you provide the dedication. If you want to help change a person's worst day into a better day, we can use you." Brian Kovac, Cranberry Township Volunteer Fire Company. We respond to more than 600 calls each year. Being a firefighter requires continuing education and training. The cost for training is reimbursed upon its conclusion. We offer opportunities in administration, firefighting, maintenance, and more. If you are interested in an exciting volunteer opportunity, call 724-776-1196. Cranberry Volunteer Fire Company Website
- How do I call an ambulance if there’s an emergency?
- Is Cranberry EMS a municipal service like the police department?
- What are the benefits of being a subscriber to Cranberry EMS?
- Can the ambulance take me to the hospital of my choice?
- Will my health insurance pay my ambulance expenses?
- Are there other services, beyond transportation, that EMS provides?
- Who do I call about joining the Cranberry Township Volunteer Fire Company?
- Who is the Fire Marshall?
- Does the Fire Company fill swimming pools?
- What should I do if my smoke detector continues to beep in a non-emergency situation?
- Does the Fire Company provide fire extinguisher training to local businesses?
- What should I do if my CO detector is alarming or making a beeping sound?