The Cranberry Township Community Chest accepts donations through Township utility bills with the click of a few buttons. Donors can select any amount to automatically be deducted from the monthly bill, with 100% of the proceeds going to CTCC to directly benefit Cranberry Township.
Whether it’s $1 or $100, each monthly donation adds up and is entirely tax deductible. The donation will be deducted each month until it is canceled by the bill payer.
Automatic utility withdrawals can be set up here.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Scroll down and complete the online form by entering your information and selecting the recurring amount to be donated each month.
- At the end of the year, CTCC will mail you a tax receipt letter for the donation.
IN PERSON or VIA MAIL
- Scroll down and download and then print the form
- Complete the form by entering your information and selecting the amount to be donated each month
- Drop off, or mail the completed form to Cranberry Township, 2525 Rochester Road, Suite 400, Cranberry Township, Pa., 16066
- At the end of the year, CTCC will mail you a tax receipt for the donation
For more information, call 724-776-4806 ext. 1103.
WHY GIVE TO CTCC?
Every dollar donated to the Cranberry Township Community Chest stays in the community. Thanks to tremendous supporters, CTCC has invested millions of dollars into the region through Community Days, the Project of the Year, and grants to local nonprofits. Your gift is considered a charitable donation and is tax deductible. Any tax-deductible donation can reduce taxable income. Your support keeps the community vibrant and thriving. Donations of any size make a difference, and your consideration to giving to CTCC is appreciated.