Group Fitness Classes
have to be great to start – you just have to start to be great! The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do!
Gather a group of friends and neighbors for a custom-small group class – If you have a group of people, we can make this happen for you! (Afternoons work well for this) Email email@example.com
Classes at a glance - download our current class list
- 101 Classes - each month we have Yoga and Strength 101 classes to provide you with the basics if you are new and modifications if needed.
- CardioCore - Cardio with a Core focus. Different types of Cardio - it could be step, Intervals, H.I.I.T. - whatever it is - you will be given modifications to make it easier on your body!
- CardioMix – You’ll never believe it – A mix of different cardio!
Customized Small Group Class – If you have a small group of people and would like to have a customized class (afternoon is best for this) – we would like to make this happen for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitness-Lite – Low impact class providing a good cardiovascular and/or strength workout with a minimum amount of wear and tear on the body! Modifications given for all exercises. Balance work included.
- H.I.I.T. - High Intensity Interval Training. You work hard, but you get to rest too! Your high intensity may not be your neighbor’s high intensity so everyone can do this! Modifications will be given! Helps build endurance, increase your anaerobic threshold and burn calories and fat before and for hours after your workout!
- Intervals -.– 45-60 minute format alternating different cardio or sculpt segments.
- Mash Up Mania – Anything goes in this class from Zumba to strength training, step and more!
Sculpt 360 - As you age, you lose muscle mass, increase fat mass, your bones get brittle. This class will help burn fat and increase lean muscle mass, bone mineral density and metabolism. You will sculpt and strengthen your entire body by using weights, bands, barbells, kettlebells and more! Participants may use a barbell, dumbbells or no weight at all. All fitness levels will be accommodated.
Step - Yes, we still have step classes for the die-hards out there
Strength Training - See Sculpt 360!
- Zumba – You say you have no rhythm? You say you can’t dance? Well, all that matters is that you move to the fusion of Latin and International music. Our Zumba instructors all have different styles with one thing in common – PASSION!
- Zumba-Lite – Just like the above, but a little bit easier!
- Zumba Toning - Less dance and more resistance with fun weighted maracas.
- Afternoon Yoga Flow - - Vinyasa style flow class with an emphasis on modifications for those who may need them!
- Chair Yoga – This class is done sitting in or standing next to a chair. You’ll get a great stretch and work on balance too!
- Gentle Yoga - This class is appropriate for all students seeking the benefits of a very relaxing, gentle, and nourishing practice. The combination of gentle hatha and deep restorative work improves range of motion and joint mobility while reducing pain and the effects of stress. Students with injuries, arthritis, or other chronic conditions are welcome in these classes. Practitioners with limitations related to age or size as well as students with a more vigorous yoga practice will benefit from this practice. No prior yoga experience required.
- Hatha Yoga/Hatha Yoga and Core - A more relaxed pace yoga practice that integrates breathwork with deliberate muscle awareness. No flow yoga. For the Hatha and Core – we add core work too.
- Pilates – Helpful in preventing and rehabilitating from injuries, improving posture and increasing flexibility, circulation and balance. You will establish core strength and stability. Props such as light weights, small balls and stability balls and gliding discs may be added to add variety.We also incorporate a weekly roll out with the Yoga TuneUp Therapy balls.
- R&R Yoga (Rejuvenate and Restore Yoga) -
- Strong Flow Yoga – Energetic, vinyasa style flow emphasizing continuous movement with the breath.
- Sunday Yoga Flow/R&R Yoga - 75 minute class - please see descriptions of the type of class it may be.
- Yoga Flow – In between the Fundamentals Flow and the strong flow is this beautiful “just right” class.
- Yoga-Lite – Gentle yoga class. Props may be used. Balance work included.
Yoga Sculpt - Yoga with a little twist – yoga-inspired sculpting moves (you have the option of using light weights)
Yoga with H.I.I.T. – High energy Yoga class. Helps to de-escalate stress while promoting weight loss and toning. Some Yoga experience would be helpful but not necessary! Light weights will be incorporated. Bring a mat - we have a limited supply.