ONLINE REGISTRATION Opens a New Window.
|2019 Pricing||Membership Up to May 1 After May 1|
|Cranberry Resident||$85 to May 1 $70|
|Non-Resident||$90 to May 1 $75|
Order online and then go to the Parks and Recreation Customer Service desk in the Township Municipal Center with your driver's license where they will take your photo for the CTPA Membership card. You may also walk in and register for CTPA Membership. Note: Membership fees are non-refundable.
What happens after I sign up?
Your new membership will be entered into our Court Reserve and you will receive an email with a link inviting you to log on. This invite is usually sent the weekend after you sign up. Please then enter a password and all questions asked of you.
Our New Member Assistance Committee will invite all new members to meet to discuss all aspects of CTPA including how to sign up for events on Court Reserve, court procedures and will even plan to meet with you for some schedule play with others of similar Skills.
If you are new or newer to PB you will be entered as an Early Learner to help develop your game. When your game is improved you will have the option to remain as an Early Learner, go unrated or move to the 2.5 level. More experienced players will be evaluated to be placed in a level reflecting your skills, but you will always have three ways to improve your rating. See rating procedures for more details.
What will a CTPA MEMBERSHIP include?
- Exclusive Hours * not available to the general public. You may also play during public times, if you wish.
- Provides you with a rating if desired, matched to your skill level.
- Enjoy competitive open play and or more serious competitive play.
- The ability to sign up for the CTPA Pickleball Academy clinics to help develop your skills.
- A valid membership card will be required to access the courts during CTPA hours.
- Access to Court Reserve to allow you to sign up for a variety of play