Sustainable Business Program
Become a Healthy Cranberry Business
If your company would like to be recognized for your sustainability efforts, consider pledging to become a Healthy Cranberry Business.
Any business within Cranberry Township is eligible.
How Does It Work?
- Drawing additional business from eco-conscious shoppers
- Recognition on Cranberry Township’s website
- A window cling that can be displayed in your building
- Opportunities for networking and workshops
You will receive
- An official letter and certificate
- A promotional window cling
- A listing on Cranberry Township’s Business Hub website
- Recognition in Business Hub publications and our social media
The following Cranberry businesses have pledged to be Healthy Cranberry Businesses:
- Cranberry Township Opens a New Window.
- Westinghouse Electric Co. Opens a New Window.
- Natural Sleep Shop Opens a New Window.
- Rj Community Management
- Piedmont Plastics Opens a New Window.
- The Goddard School Opens a New Window.
- Cranberry Dental Care Opens a New Window.
- The Regional Learning Alliance
- Sherwood Oaks Opens a New Window.
- Family Chiropractic
- FalconER Urgent Care Opens a New Window.
How Long Will It Take?
After submitting your checklist through our website, you will receive your Healthy Cranberry Business confirmation packet within two weeks.
What is Cranberry Township Doing?
The Township's Healthy Cranberry program guides the community's sustainability efforts. Visit the Healthy Cranberry page for more information.
Cranberry Township accepted a Platinum certification award in August 2015 through the Sustainable Pennsylvania Program, administered by Sustainable Pittsburgh.
For more information on Sustainable Pittsburgh's certification programs for businesses and communities, as well as other sustainability resources, visit Sustainable Pittsburgh. Opens a New Window.