Cranberry Highlands Golf Course offers golf clinics and group programs, as well as individual private lessons for all levels of play with PGA Head, Class A Teaching Professional, Jody Barrett. For more information call the Pro Shop, 724-776-7372.
Parks & Recreation Guide: Golf Clinics and Programs
Register in person at the Parks & Recreation Customer Service Desk in the Municipal Center, call 724-779-4FUN (4386) or register online Opens a New Window.
Private Golf Lessons
Book your private lesson online here! Enjoy our new online Lesson Book and schedule a session in less than a minute! Check below for private lesson options and then click the link to schedule. PRIVATE LESSON ONLINE BOOKING
Jody Barrett was honored by his fellow members of the Tri-State PGA as the region's 2017 Teacher of the Year. With 20+ years as a full PGA golf pro and more than a dozen years with Cranberry Highlands. He is responsible for the entire slate of instructional programs, ranging from private lessons for individual golfers at every level of experience – to group lessons and clinics held each summer.
Jody is also a Trained and Certified Club Fitter and will help you find the right clubs. We have accounts from almost every major golf manufacturer and will quote a great price on any irons, hybrids, driver, putters, wedges, golf bags or golf shoes.
Individual Private Golf Lessons
- Adult Golf Lesson (45 min.) $65
- Jr. Golf Lesson (45 min.) Under 18 - $50
Golf Lesson Series
Customized to fit your needs for improving your game. Call 724-776-7372 to schedule.
- Adult 5-Lesson Series: $300
- Junior 5-Lesson Series (Under 18) $225
- All Individual lessons must be scheduled by appointment.
- All clinics & lessons include range balls.
- All clinic and lesson fees must be paid to Cranberry Highlands.
- Multi-lesson packages require payment in full prior to first lesson.