Tee Times & Daily Course Conditions
Online Tee Times Book a tee time online, or call the Pro Shop, Ph: 724-776-7372 x 1210 to speak with a Golf Pro.
COURSE and CLUBHOUSE ARE CLOSED
Under Gov. Tom Wolf’s order that non-essential businesses close
Golf Courses are not permitted to open to golfers
Cranberry Highlands Golf Course is closed indefinitely and all Clubhouse events are canceled through April 30, 2020.
However, to give residents as many outdoor options as possible while encouraging social distancing, Cranberry Highlands Golf Course has opened the cart paths to walkers, joggers and hikers.
The course is open for walking from 9 AM to 7 PM. until required preparation begins for golf course reopening for regular play.
Following proper social distancing recommendations, the following rules are in place:
- Residents are asked to stay on cart paths, which are each three miles long. This is critically important on days when there is frost on the grass.
- Users are advised not to enter the maintenance or apiary areas.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards or other items with wheels are permitted.
- No pets of any kind are allowed.
- The course itself is closed to golfers.
- No fishing is permitted in ponds.
- Parking is available in the clubhouse lot only.
- Water fountains and restrooms ARE NOT available.
- Please dispose of your own trash.
Daily Course Conditions
Main Putting Green:
Grill Room: Closed
- Tee times are available up to seven days in advance.
- Cranberry Township residents may reserve tee times 14 days in advance.
- Please check with "daily course conditions" for the first and last tee times of the day. Daily course conditions are current and on our website home page.
- Cranberry Township residents must present current, driver’s license as proof of township residency.
- Singles and twosomes may be paired during busy times.
- Tee times require a name, phone number, email and zipcode. Groups of 12 players or more require a credit card guarantee.
- Credit Card Guarantee: Tee times reserved Friday, Saturday, Sunday & holidays require a valid credit card number as a guarantee. Cancellations or changes to tee times must be made at least 12 hours in advance in person or by calling 724-776-7372. Changes and cancellations cannot be made through the website.
- Cranberry Highlands Golf Course retains the right to reserve the facility at any time for group events up to one year in advance.
For more information, please contact the golf course at 724-776-7372.
To ensure that all golfers have the opportunity to play and enjoy our course, the following NO SHOW policy is in effect.
A golfer who fails to honor a reservation made in his/her name shall be designated as a NO SHOW. A no show is anyone not cancelling or changing a reserved tee time prior to the day of play; arriving with fewer than the number of golfers for whom the reservation was made; or failing to honor a reservation made in his/her name (unless inclement weather prevents play)
No Show procedures
- 1st offense - will be viewed as a miscommunication by the Pro Shop. An email will be generated from the tee sheet and a Pro Shop staff member will place a phone call to ensure that the tee time reservation was properly made. If no email address is available, the Pro Shop staff member will obtain one during the telephone conversation.
- 2nd offense - will include an automatic email from the Pro Shop staff explaining the proper tee time reservation procedure and cancellation policy. A credit card will be required for all future tee times.
- 3rd offense - will require that all future tee times be paid in advance when the tee time reservation is made.
All No Show history will be reset at the end of each golfing season.