The Cranberry Public Library is a community agency serving informational, recreational and educational needs of the residents
of Cranberry Township and surrounding areas.
This institution aims to:
1. Meet the informational needs of the people.
2. Facilitate self-education.
3. Encourage constructive use of leisure time.
4. Provide access to information and opinions on all sides of all ideas and issues.
5. Anticipate, evaluate and act on the changing needs of the community.
6. Support educational, cultural and civic activities within the library’s field of purpose.
7. Be responsive to the wishes and purposes of the library (Community) membership.
Adopted by Cranberry Library Board: March 24, 1977.