Customer Service

Contact us if you need a building permit, have questions about the Collection Connection program, need to pay your water, sewer, and/or trash utility bill, need directions, or have a question regarding the Township.

Sewer / Water / Trash Service 

Emergency (after-hours) service, Call: 724-287-7769

General Information 
All about your water meter
Saturday Service Options

Service Applications for Sewer/Water 
Print and complete the application; then send to Customer Service, or visit in person to establish service.
Selling a home
  • Lien Letter Request Use this form when: You are about to sell your home. It requests the Township to produce a letter for your buyer or bank certifying that you do not owe money to Cranberry for things like sewer service, real estate tax, or other municipal debts for which your property is collateral.
Moving to another Township address
  • Water/Sewer/Trash Service Request Use this form when: You are about to move to a new address in Cranberry This form will initiate water, sewer and trash collection service at that address. It applies to both homeowners and tenants.
Additional forms/requests
Applications and Forms
  • Automatic Bill Payment for Water, Sewer, Trash
  • Sewer Credit Adjustment Request
  • Construction Meter Request
  • Water Turn On / Off Request
  • Move Out Final Reading
  • Non-Residential / Application for Wastewater Discharge Permit
  • Testing forms