Sewer, Water, Trash: Bill Payment Options
Automatic Bill Payment
Save time and avoid future late fees by paying your bill directly from the bank account of your choice. You will receive your statement in advance of the payment due date, so you will know the exact amount due. Your payment will be automatically deducted by Cranberry Township on the due date. Note: Please bring your account payments up to date before starting Auto Pay. Our system will not auto-deduct past-due amounts. Automatic Bill Payment application Download and print the application
Review past bill payments Get your account number and customer I.D. from your bill statement and click View My Bills. This can be handy for tax purposes or as you prepare to sell your home. For extra assistance, Step by Step Help Guide.
Take the next step in convenience with e-bill options
- EZ Bill Pay. Automatic Bill Payment AND e-bill - Customers who choose both receive a $1.00 per month credit This credit is available only to customers who select both Automatic Bill Pay and e-bill. Sign-up for Automatic Bill Pay and E-bill
- E-Bill ONLY. Receive your monthly bill statement via email. No monthly credit. Signup to receive your bill via email For customers who receive their monthly statement via email Informational Bill Inserts
Pay by Mail Include the statement stub and write your account number in the memo field on your check. Mail to Cranberry Township, P.O. Box 6075, Hermitage, PA 16148-1075. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee. Do not mail cash.
Pay in Person Pay by cash, check, or money order, by visiting our Customer Service Desk in the Administration Offices, Cranberry Township Municipal Center, 2525 Rochester Rd., Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Payments are accepted in person Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM. to 5:00 PM, except holidays. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee
Township Office Drop Box Payments must be placed in the payment drop box before 5 PM on the statement due date. Payments placed in the box after 5 PM. are credited on the following business day. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee.
Pay by Credit Card
Pay your bill online with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover/Novus card. Official Payments charges a $2.95 convenience fee for a credit card payment. Credit Card companies require 24-48 hours processing time to post the payment to your account. You must allow for this when paying close to, or on your bill due-date.
Pay by Credit Card - by phone
From your current Bill Statement, you will need:
- Account Number
- Customer Identification Number
- Amount Due
- State for Cranberry Township., PA (We do not have a jurisdiction code)
- First and Last Name on the Account
- Note: There is a $2.95 convenience fee for this service – charged by Official Payments Corp.
- Call the Official Payments Payment Center, 800-487-4567.
- Press 1; and then Press 3 for General Customer Service Assistance. The service representative will guide you through the process. Make note of the confirmation number. Three days are required to process the payment and post to your credit card.
Pay your bill online by transferring funds from your bank account. Official Payments charges a $2.95 convenience fee for an eCheck payment. Note: Credit Card and eCheck payments are accepted online only, and not in the Township office. Only full balance bill payments are accepted. Pay by Credit Card or eCheck