- Animal Ordinance – In Cranberry Township, all pet dogs and cats must remain under the control of their owners.
- Dog owners may purchase their pet's annual license in the Cranberry Public Library.
- Dog Park – Enjoy Cranberry’s 4-acre off-leash facility in Community Park.
- Exotic Animals – Exotic wild pets require State Game Commission permits.
- Farm Animals – Cranberry does not have regulations concerning horses or other farm livestock.
- Animal pests – Contact an animal removal service for invasive pests, such as raccoons. Contact an animal removal service. Animal Services 412-795-9333 or 412-366-4225; Critter Control 724-775-5444; Giger Pest Control 724-898-2244; or others listed in the Yellow Pages. The Pennsylvania Game Commission will not respond to these calls.
- Bats - Contact Giger Pest Control, Animal Services, Critter Control (listed above). Important safety information concerning bats from the Center for Disease Control & Prevention. Learning about bats and rabies
- Lost a pet? Found a Pet? Lost Paws 724-503-4417 may be able to help
- Deer or Bear Dead deer or dead bear, found on Cranberry Township roadways, contact the Pennsylvania Game Commission at 717-787-4250.
- Dead deer or bear found on Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) roadways within the Township, contact the PennDOT Hotline 1-800-349-7623.
- Other Domestic and Non-Domestic Animal On State or Township roadways within Cranberry Township, contact Customer Service at 724-776-4806, to submit a service request for removal.